Spacious 3BR + 2BR Units | Campuses | Downtown409 E Locust St, Bloomington, IL 61701, USA
About this listing
Welcome to The Heartland I & ll – a newly renovated “Modern Victorian” that combines Victorian architectural features with modern comfort in the heart of Bloomington! Close in location to any activities and locations you may be visiting and features over 2000 sq. ft. of living space!
• Please check The Space to know more!
The Heartland I & II offers a “family friendly” Modern Victorian home with “home away from home” comforts for your stay in the Bloomington/Normal area. Large living areas provide a great space to spread out and enjoy your time – and it’s great home for planning your favorite Holiday meal for the family!
• 3 King Bedrooms, 2 Bath apartment – plus pullout sofa – Unit 2
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath – Unit 1
• Sleeps up to 12 adults & children
• Infiniti gaming table – all of your favorite board games
• Parlor, Dining Room, and Living Room provide exceptional comfort
• Modern kitchen fully furnished with two sinks & coffee bar
• Walking distance to downtown Bloomington
• Unlimited high speed fiber optic internet (600mbps +)
• Multiple workstations – WFH friendly
• Family friendly – Pack N Play and high chair available
Complete with a large front porch for outdoor relaxation, The Heartland I & II is located close-in to the heart of Bloomington, perfectly situated near the campuses of Illinois Wesleyan University and Illinois State University as well as State Farm Headquarters. Whether you are in town to attend any of the numerous college activities, the numerous events in the Bloomington/Normal area, extended work trips, or coming “home” for family events, you are only a short drive or walk away.
Whatever your plans, make sure to take in some of the finest dinings in Central Illinois, the historical venues that commemorate some of our most famous residents and guests (including Abe Lincoln, Adlai Stephenson, and the famous Route 66).
We also have an additional 4 Bedroom unit with an additional kitchen that can accommodate 10 – talk to our property team if you are interested in that unit as well.
PROPERTY DISCLOSURE: E-approval of documents & Call Recordings/ Monitoring
• Please note that all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. In agreeing to these conditions, you give consent to the recording of calls made to and from our offices and employees.
• You consent to receive documents electronically, which will enable us to request for you yo e-approve/e-sign documents that require submission
• Walk score of 98 – Daily errands do not require a car
• Parking is available on the street or driveway if driving in
• From E. Locust Street, this is a one way street going west to east, if from west turn right to N Mclean Street then turn left to E Mulberry Street then turn left to N Evans Street which is a one way street from South to North. You should see the driveway 3 blocks after.
• Guests under the age of 25 are restricted from booking an entire home if they live locally and don’t have at least 3 positive reviews
• We have great neighbors and would like to keep it that way. Please honor quiet hours from 10 pm – 8 am
• Items Left Behind: Shipping starts at $25. For bigger items, cost may vary
• Please remember that you’re staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on-site 24/7
• Must have a 5-Star-Rating on Airbnb with good reviews to Insta-book is home. If not please inquire first.
• No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
Interaction with guests
I am here for your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. I’m only a phone call/message away. You will be able to self-check in upon arrival.
• 5 mins. drive to Ozark House Restaurant
• 7 mins. drive to Bob Evans
• 4 mins. drive to Fat Jacks Bar
• 4 mins. drive to Mulligans
• Near the campuses of Illinois Wesleyan University and Illinois State University as well as State Farm Headquarters
• Electronic keypad which controls access to apartment
• Smart Locks enable the best security and allow a contactless check-in process
• Guest will gain access to the property with a door code
Booking this home means you give permission to the property manager to use a third-party to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. Complete terms regarding the guest verification can be provided by the property manager. You may receive an email to complete your screening. Please check your spam inbox for this email and contact the property manager if you have any questions.
• Pets are not allowed. Guests who bring pets without prior approval will be subject to a charge of $300 per pet
• Extra person fee (from the 6th person) is $21 per person per night
• QUIET HOURS: 10 pm -8 am
• We charge an additional fee of $250 minimum for breaking Quiet Hours from 10 pm – 8 am daily
• Please disclose if hunting and weapons will be on premises/property
• DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE, appliances, or decor from where you found it upon check-in. Outdoor furniture must be returned to its original positioning which you found upon check-in
• EARLY CHECK-INS & LATE CHECKOUTS: We do not guarantee availability. You must submit a request if you would like it. If we are able to accommodate your early check-in or late check-out request, $30 per hour will automatically be added to your reservation. Guests who stay past checkout time and did not put in a request will be charged $200 per hour, and we round up
• FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: We can ship them back to you. Shipping starts at $20. Cost may vary for bigger items
• NO VAPING/SMOKING allowed whatsoever inside the property. This is strictly enforced. If cigarette butts are found inside, there will be a $250 charge for lingering interior smoke smell
• NO DRUGS: illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
• NO UNDERAGE DRINKING.
• NO FOREIGN OBJECTS DOWN THE TOILET: Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper and FLUSHABLE wipes
• PARKING: Follow parking rules as instructed.
• MINIMUM AGE to book is 25. Add-on guests under the age of 18 are welcomed if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
• THE PRIMARY GUEST on the reservation (who submits payment) must be present for the duration of the stay
• UPDATE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS you will have to the correct amount. If you have more guests on the premises stay than you have notated in your reservation, we reserve the right through Airbnb to charge an additional amount per guest per night
• DAMAGE: Renters are 100% liable for any and all property damage, caused by themselves or guests, during their stay
• CHILDREN: While we allow children, the home is not child-proofed. Parents with younger children use the home at their own risk
• CAMERAS AND NOISE: The home contains outdoor security surveillance, a doorbell camera, and a noise-detection system
• HOUSE RULES: You are required to follow the House Rules written here and posted in the house during your stay or risk being removed from the property
• CHECKOUT PROCEDURES must be completed as written here and posted in the house
• EVENTS AND PARTIES: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Airbnb and other booking sites have chosen to prohibit events and parties of any size. We are following suit and strictly prohibiting events or parties at this listing. Please be aware that if you book this listing and attempt to have a party or event secretively, we will report you to the booking site and you will have to deal with the consequences as they see fit. We take this very seriously and will charge an additional on top of the security deposit
GENERAL LIFE RULE: If you see it, read it; if you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
For longer stays:
• There will be enough supplies for a 1-week stay
• Further communication to coordinate cleanings
• Further communication for possible to access Garage during the stay
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Guests: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Apartment
- per night: $325
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $250
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 4
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 5
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Baby bath
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Game console
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pack ’n play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes