Luxurious Family Stay | 4 BR| Wi-Fi | Events25 Blue Ash Court, Bloomington, Illinois 61705, United States of America
About this listing
NEW LISTING – This luxurious place to stay is perfect for big family trips. It is in a quiet neighborhood with adequate outdoor space to spread out and enjoy your time in Bloomington.
• Enjoy and curate your own family experience in Oak N’ Ash!
• 4 Bedrooms, perfect for family vacation and big friend group getaway
• Lots of spaces to accommodate big groups!
• Special events are allowed and are subject to custom quotes. BEFORE booking for events, please reach out first to discuss the details.
• There are three elongated stairs to enter the property from the front door. These are navigable with a walker or crutches.
• There is a one bedroom and walk in shower with a bench on the main floor.
• All other bedrooms and bathrooms are on the second floor.
PROPERTY DISCLOSURE: E-approval of documents & Call Recordings/ Monitoring
• Please note that all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. In agreeing to these conditions, you give consent to the recording of calls made to and from our offices and employees.
• You consent to receive documents electronically, which will enable us to request for you yo e-approve/e-sign documents that require submission
• There is a camera monitoring the tree, please do not climb on the tree.
• Oak N’ Ash can accommodate up to16 people!
• 4 comfortable and spacious bedrooms
• Home away from home
• Beautifully curated kitchen and luxurious dining space!
• Developed with expert guidance, we follow Airbnb’s advanced cleaning protocol
• Our home has a low walk score
• Our location is a car-dependent neighborhood
• Quiet hours are between 10 PM – 8 AM. Noise violations will be charged accordingly
• Guests under the age of 25 are restricted from booking an entire home if they live locally and don’t have at least 3 positive reviews
• Items left behind: Shipping starts at $25. For bigger items, the cost may vary accordingly
• We would respectfully ask that you help us protect the tree that is in the backyard. It is under application to be the largest of its kind in the state of Illinois. We would greatly appreciate it if you could keep people from climbing on it.
• Please remember that you’re staying in a house, not a hotel, and treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on-site 24/7
Interaction with guests
I am here for your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. I’m only a phone call/message away. You will be able to self-check in upon arrival.
• Electronic keypad which controls access to apartment
• Smart Locks enable the best security and allow a contactless check-in process
• Guest will gain access to the property with a door code
Booking this home means you give permission to the property manager to use a third-party to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. Complete terms regarding the guest verification can be provided by the property manager. You may receive an email to complete your screening. Please check your spam inbox for this email and contact the property manager if you have any questions.
• Special events are allowed and are subject to custom quotes. BEFORE booking for special events, please send us a message first to discuss the details. Reservation will be cancelled if the event is not disclosed upon booking and will be charged fees.
• DO NOT climb the tree – please help us protect the tree that is in the backyard. It is under application to be the largest of its kind in the state. $2,500 fine for climbing the tree.
• Pets are not allowed. Guests who bring pets without prior approval will be subject to a charge of $300 per pet
• Extra person fee (from the 10th person) is $21 per person per night
• QUIET HOURS: 10 pm -8 am
• We charge an additional fee of $250 minimum for breaking Quiet Hours from 10 pm – 8 am daily
• Please disclose if hunting and weapons will be on premises/property
• DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE, appliances, or decor from where you found it upon check-in. Outdoor furniture must be returned to its original positioning which you found upon check-in
• EARLY CHECK-INS & LATE CHECKOUTS: We do not guarantee availability. You must submit a request if you would like it. If we are able to accommodate your early check-in or late check-out request, $30 per hour will automatically be added to your reservation. Guests who stay past checkout time and did not put in a request will be charged $200 per hour, and we round up
• FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: We can ship them back to you. Shipping starts at $20. Cost may vary for bigger items
• NO VAPING/SMOKING allowed whatsoever inside the property. This is strictly enforced. If cigarette butts are found inside, there will be a $250 charge for lingering interior smoke smell
• NO DRUGS: illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
• NO UNDERAGE DRINKING.
• NO FOREIGN OBJECTS DOWN THE TOILET: Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper and FLUSHABLE wipes
• PARKING: Follow parking rules as instructed.
• MINIMUM AGE to book is 25. Add-on guests under the age of 18 are welcomed if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
• THE PRIMARY GUEST on the reservation (who submits payment) must be present for the duration of the stay
• UPDATE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS you will have to the correct amount. If you have more guests on the premises stay than you have notated in your reservation, we reserve the right through Airbnb to charge an additional amount per guest per night
• DAMAGE: Renters are 100% liable for any and all property damage, caused by themselves or guests, during their stay
• CHILDREN: While we allow children, the home is not child-proofed. Parents with younger children use the home at their own risk
• CAMERAS AND NOISE: The home contains outdoor security surveillance, a doorbell camera, and a noise-detection system
• HOUSE RULES: You are required to follow the House Rules written here and posted in the house during your stay or risk being removed from the property
• CHECKOUT PROCEDURES must be completed as written here and posted in the house
• EVENTS AND PARTIES: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Airbnb and other booking sites have chosen to prohibit events and parties of any size. We are following suit and strictly prohibiting events or parties at this listing. Please be aware that if you book this listing and attempt to have a party or event secretively, we will report you to the booking site and you will have to deal with the consequences as they see fit. We take this very seriously and will charge an additional on top of the security deposit
GENERAL LIFE RULE: If you see it, read it; if you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
For longer stays:
• There will be enough supplies for a 1-week stay
• Further communication to coordinate cleanings
• Further communication for possible to access Garage during the stay
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $250
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $250
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Bunk Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 King Bed
- Air conditioning
- Baby bath
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Children’s dinnerware
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Fireplace guards
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- High chair
- Indoor fireplace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Pack ’n play/travel crib
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes