3BR Jacobs Beach Getaway w/ Sunroom and fast Wifi93 Seaside Avenue , Guilford, Connecticut 06437, United States
About this listing
• Escape to the Historic Guilford Coastline with just a short walk to Jacobs Beach!
• Located just 150-200 yards from Jacobs Beach and a short walk to a local playground and park
• Historic Guilford is just a short car ride away
• Private Driveway with parking for 3-4 cars
• Fast Wi-Fi
• 65″ Common Space TV and 55″ Bedroom TV’s
• Pet Friendly – up to 2 small dogs only (pet fee charge of $100 per pet per stay and an additional $25 per pet per night if staying for more than 4 nights)
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with New appliances
• Indoor and Outdoor seating
• Beautiful 3 season Sunroom and backyard
• Seaside Ave treats you to Jacob’s Beach at the end of the street for putting toes in the sand and swimming!
• Boating from the town marina tasty meals at acclaimed restaurants
• Biking to the Town Green, Chittenden Park one house down, and so much more
• Enjoy easy one-floor living in this spacious ranch with a living room with hardwood floors and a fireplace, a master bedroom with a full bath and slider, 3 season room, and a circular driveway.
• Our Home has a low Walk Score.
• Our location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all errands require a car.
• Driving to the home or car rental is recommended.
• Uber/Lyft drivers may not be available in this town.
• Guests under the age of 25 are restricted from booking an entire home if they live locally and don’t have at least 3 positive reviews
• Items left Behind: Shipping starts at $25. For bigger items, the cost may vary
• Please remember that you’re staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on-site 24/7
• GENERAL LIFE RULE: If you see it, read it; if you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
Interaction with guests
I am here for your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. I’m only a phone call/message away. You will be able to self check-in upon arrival.
• 1min drive to Jacobs Beach
• 2mins drive to Guilford Lobster Pound Seafood Restaurant
• 2mins drive to Pa’s Place (American Restaurant)
• 3mins drive to Guilford Shore Line East Train
• 3mins drive to Guilford Yacht Club
• Smart Locks enable the best security and allow a contactless check-in process.
• Guest will gain access to the property with a door code.
Booking this home means you give permission to the property manager to use a third-party to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. Complete terms regarding the guest verification can be provided by the property manager. You may receive an email to complete your screening. Please check your spam inbox for this email and contact the property manager if you have any questions.
• Pets are allowed. Up to 2 small dogs only (20 lbs.). Please note that $100 min per pet per stay is charged, and there will be an additional charge of $25/per pet, per night if staying for more than 4 nights.
• Extra person fee (from the 6th person) is $21 per person per night
• QUIET HOURS: 10 pm -8 am
• We charge an additional fee of $250 minimum for breaking Quiet Hours from 10 pm – 8 am daily
• Please disclose if hunting and weapons will be on premises/property
• DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE, appliances, or decor from where you found it upon check-in. Outdoor furniture must be returned to its original positioning which you found upon check-in
• EARLY CHECK-INS & LATE CHECKOUTS: We do not guarantee availability. You must submit a request if you would like it. If we are able to accommodate your early check-in or late check-out request, $30 per hour will automatically be added to your reservation. Guests who stay past checkout time and did not put in a request will be charged $200 per hour, and we round up
• FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: We can ship them back to you. Shipping starts at $20. Cost may vary for bigger items
• NO VAPING/SMOKING allowed whatsoever inside the property. This is strictly enforced. If cigarette butts are found inside, there will be a $250 charge for lingering interior smoke smell
• NO DRUGS: illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
• NO UNDERAGE DRINKING.
• NO FOREIGN OBJECTS DOWN THE TOILET: Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper and FLUSHABLE wipes
• PARKING: Follow parking rules as instructed.
• MINIMUM AGE to book is 25. Add-on guests under the age of 18 are welcomed if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
• THE PRIMARY GUEST on the reservation (who submits payment) must be present for the duration of the stay
• UPDATE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS you will have to the correct amount. If you have more guests on the premises stay than you have notated in your reservation, we reserve the right through Airbnb to charge an additional amount per guest per night
• DAMAGE: Renters are 100% liable for any and all property damage, caused by themselves or guests, during their stay
• CHILDREN: While we allow children, the home is not child-proofed. Parents with younger children use the home at their own risk
• CAMERAS AND NOISE: The home contains outdoor security surveillance (Front and Side), a doorbell camera, and a noise-detection system
• HOUSE RULES: You are required to follow the House Rules written here and posted in the house during your stay or risk being removed from the property
• CHECKOUT PROCEDURES must be completed as written here and posted in the house
• EVENTS AND PARTIES: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Airbnb and other booking sites have chosen to prohibit events and parties of any size. We are following suit and strictly prohibiting events or parties at this listing. Please be aware that if you book this listing and attempt to have a party or event secretively, we will report you to the booking site and you will have to deal with the consequences as they see fit. We take this very seriously and will charge an additional on top of the security deposit
GENERAL LIFE RULE: If you see it, read it; if you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
For longer stays:
• There will be enough supplies for a 1-week stay
• Further communication to coordinate cleanings
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $250
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $235
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen Bed
- Living room
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Beach essentials
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Pack ’n play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes