Glamorous Entire House near Walnut Beach161 Broadway, Milford, CT 06460, USA
About this listing
• Comfortable 2-bedroom house has everything you need for your trip!
• The unit comes with self-check-in and free parking.
• Lots of nearby popular restaurants and bars to enjoy!
• Near Walnut Beach
• 1.5 bathroom
• Fast and reliable Wi-Fi
• TV and Common Space
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Pet Friendly – up to 2 small dogs only (pet fee charge of $100 per pet per stay and an additional $25 per pet per night if staying for more than 4 nights)
• Closest International Airport is Hartford
• Nearby shopping
• Spacious family-friendly home
• Comfortable beds to sleep in
• Quiet neighborhood
• Following Airbnb’s enhanced cleaning protocol, which was developed with expert guidance
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Beautiful outdoor space
• Walk score of 42 – Car Dependent
• Nearby beach: Walnut Beach
• Guests under the age of 25 are restricted from booking an entire home if they live locally and don’t have at least 3 positive reviews
• Quiet hours from 10 pm – 8 am
• Items Left Behind: Shipping starts at $25. For bigger items, costs may vary
• Pets are allowed. We charge an additional fee of $25 per pet per night
• Please remember that you’re staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on-site 24/7
• GENERAL LIFE RULE: If you see it, read it; if you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
Interaction with guests
I am here for your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. I’m only a phone call/message away. You will be able to self-check in upon arrival.
• Quiet neighborhood. This is an updated cottage house near the beach
• Near Walnut Beach
• Near Walnut Beach Creamery
• 10 Minutes from Archie Moore’s Bar & Restaurant
• 11 Minutes from Stonebridge Restaurant
• 16 Minutes from The Barnum Museum and PEZ Visitor Center
• Lots of nearby restaurants and bars!
• Our properties offer self-check-in using a smart lock.
• Press your 6 digit door code
• Press the checkmark in the bottom left of the lock after your code.
• This code will be active from your check-in time until your check-out time.
Booking this home means you give permission to the property manager to use a third-party to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. Complete terms regarding the guest verification can be provided by the property manager. You may receive an email to complete your screening. Please check your spam inbox for this email and contact the property manager if you have any questions.
• Pets are allowed. Up to 2 small dogs only (20 lbs.). Please note that $100 min per pet per stay is charged, and there will be an additional charge of $25/per pet, per night if staying for more than 4 nights.
• Extra person fee (from the 4th person) is $21 per person per night
• QUIET HOURS: 10 pm -8 am
• We charge an additional fee of $250 minimum for breaking Quiet Hours from 10 pm – 8 am daily
• Please disclose if hunting and weapons will be on premises/property
• DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE, appliances, or decor from where you found it upon check-in. Outdoor furniture must be returned to its original positioning which you found upon check-in
• EARLY CHECK-INS & LATE CHECKOUTS: We do not guarantee availability. You must submit a request if you would like it. If we are able to accommodate your early check-in or late check-out request, $30 per hour will automatically be added to your reservation. Guests who stay past checkout time and did not put in a request will be charged $200 per hour, and we round up
• FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: We can ship them back to you. Shipping starts at $20. Cost may vary for bigger items
• NO VAPING/SMOKING allowed whatsoever inside the property. This is strictly enforced. If cigarette butts are found inside, there will be a $250 charge for lingering interior smoke smell
• NO DRUGS: illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
• NO UNDERAGE DRINKING.
• NO FOREIGN OBJECTS DOWN THE TOILET: Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper and FLUSHABLE wipes
• PARKING: Follow parking rules as instructed.
• MINIMUM AGE to book is 25. Add-on guests under the age of 18 are welcomed if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
• THE PRIMARY GUEST on the reservation (who submits payment) must be present for the duration of the stay
• UPDATE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS you will have to the correct amount. If you have more guests on the premises stay than you have notated in your reservation, we reserve the right through Airbnb to charge an additional amount per guest per night
• DAMAGE: Renters are 100% liable for any and all property damage, caused by themselves or guests, during their stay
• CHILDREN: While we allow children, the home is not child-proofed. Parents with younger children use the home at their own risk
• CAMERAS AND NOISE: The home contains outdoor security surveillance, a doorbell camera, and a noise-detection system
• HOUSE RULES: You are required to follow the House Rules written here and posted in the house during your stay or risk being removed from the property
• CHECKOUT PROCEDURES must be completed as written here and posted in the house
• EVENTS AND PARTIES: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Airbnb and other booking sites have chosen to prohibit events and parties of any size. We are following suit and strictly prohibiting events or parties at this listing. Please be aware that if you book this listing and attempt to have a party or event secretively, we will report you to the booking site and you will have to deal with the consequences as they see fit. We take this very seriously and will charge an additional on top of the security deposit
GENERAL LIFE RULE: If you see it, read it; if you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
For longer stays:
• There will be enough supplies for a 1-week stay
• Further communication to coordinate cleanings
• Further communication for possible to access Garage during the stay
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $180
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $175
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Baby bath
- Beach essentials
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Near Ocean
- Outlet covers
- Pack ’n play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Stair gates
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes